Monday, October 6, 2008

That's What She Said: MNF edition

With the Browns bye week, I don't really have much spouting off to do. Having the sense of humor of Michael Scott, I always appreciate a good "that's what she said" joke. Lucky for me, football games offer countless opportunities for this.

The follow are actual phrase uttered during this week's Monday night football game:

"What a great grab"

"Great penetration by the safety right there"

"Tight end" (ok that one is kind of a push...)

"Campbell sneaks in from behind"

"He comes out of the pocket and gets the ball to Bush" (really... I'm starting to approach "the line"...)

"You've got Williams coming in your face" (annndddd... I crossed it... the announcers said it not me!)

"It's a little short, they might have to measure that"

"He's really good in this position"

"He's been in position to score a million times"

"Oh NO!" "Oh no what? You can't leave us hanging like that, is it out or is it not out" (I am in tears... I can't make this stuff up!)

"Coming up, your fastest three minutes"

"He had protection"

I think that that is more than enough inappropriateness for one night... but on unrelated side note.... Reggie Bush is apparently dating Kim Kardashian?!? All jokes aside, this was one exciting MNF game... hopefully next week will be the same....

No comments: