Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Brady Bunch


I (thankfully) did not watch today's game. I had a number of friends running the New York Marathon today, and I went out to show my support for them. I did get essentially play by play text messages from a combination of my brother (who was at the game) and one of my friends. So I still lived and felt the heart ache, disappointment, and anger of today.

That being said, Here's to hoping it ushers in a new era:


Here's the story of a guy named Derek

That was heading up one struggling football team
All of them had lots of injuries, like their teammate,
The soldier one had staph.

Here's the story, of a man named Brady,
Who was spending way too much time on the bench,

He was a talented young QB, up and coming,
Yet he did not get play.

Till the one day when D - A again blew it
And I hope this is much more than a hunch,

That this young QB will somehow play now.
And the Browns will become the Brady Bunch.
The Brady Bunch.


That's the way the Browns become the Brady Bunch
The Brady Bunch.

No comments: