Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Things I'd rather think about

I really don't even want to talk about it. At all. You know what I mean, please don't make me say it. Instead, here is a list of things I'd rather discuss*:

- The economy
- Running
- Ponies
- What you would do for a Klondike bar
- Jock itch
- Shiny things
- The Louisiana purchase
- Oprah's book club
- Politics
- Advanced physics
- 2010
- Jack Bauer's torture tactics
- The effects of giving a hamster popcorn (on a piano)
- Anything while speaking on a landline
- "Air quotes"
- How the industrial revolution changed the face of the modern novel forever, citing specific examples
- The existence of Wyoming
- Japanese anime
- Toenail clippings
- Who invented cows
- Immigration
- The adverse effects of GLBC Christmas Ale on society


*please note, this list is not all inclusive, subject to change at anytime.

No comments: