- I don't get the Browns... I'm no longer going to even pretend to. I'm just going to hope "good team" shows up each week and not "bad team"
- I care about the Cavs at about 3 points during the year: (the season is waaaaayyyy too long for me to follow at other points)
- When they come to New York or New Jersey and/or I am going to the game
- Once the playoff start
- Tonight. So we can avenge the playoffs last year.
- Z is one gangly white guy
- Shaun Rogers. BEAST. He's up for defensive MVP this week and well deserved. I would not want to cross him. In a dark alley or otherwise. Especially if I was a small animal. He might eat me in one bite.
- The Celtics may have knocked us out of the playoffs last year. But does their scoreboard shoot fire? I think not!
- Seriously... what did the Browns do differently last week and against the Giants?
Drink some Redbull (Phil Dawson gives you wiiiiiinnnnnngggggggsssssss)
I guess we'll never know.